Catholic Schoolhouse, more than an academic co-op, is a structure Classical program meeting weekly for homeschoolers that includes chorus, two hours of classroom instruction, science experiments, art projects, and opportunities for socializing after class. Parents remain as the primary educators of their children. CSH is meant to supplement your existing method of homeschooling. Whether you’re a traditional, Charlotte Mason, unschooler, or anything in-between, Catholic Schoolhouse can work for you!
Our Program is aligned with the teachings of Magisterium, having obtained a Nihil Obstat and Imprimatur. Our Program includes:
- 24 week program – 12 weeks before Christmas and 12 weeks after Christmas
- Weekly meetings for the first 3 weeks of every month. We’re off the 4th week of the month to accommodate busy families and holidays. (Meetings are in the RE building.)
- Meetings start at 10:00 a.m. through 1:15 p.m. for academics, followed by socializing/playtime.
- Consistent peer groups – allows friendships to form in an academic environment.
- Performance opportunities in chorus and at semester and end-of-year showcase.
- Nationwide network of parents and tutors available through our online resource center.
- Quarterly field trips
- Family picnics
- Now offering a special education program for children with special needs, the only one of its kind in metro San Antonio
The Pre/Grammar Level ages are from 3-12 and Upper Level ages are 12-18.
Contact: Alexandra Kubebatu at 210-996-1437 or email SanAntonioTX@CatholicSchoolhouse.com