Many of our ministries’ meetings are held in Hubertus Hall. It is named after Monsignor Albert Hubertus. He was born on a farm between Selma and New Braunfels. He entered the St. John’s Seminary at age 13 in 1939. Following his ordination to the priesthood in 1950, he has served at parishes in Fredericksburg, Kerrville, Selma, Weimar, El Campo, and at St. Anthony Mary Claret, here in San Antonio, before taking up residence in Casa de Padres.
Behind Hubertus Hall is the bell tower that was rung before mass by Father Hubertus.