2020-2021 registration is closed.
- Returning Students:
- Complete the online registration form
- Make payment online and enter “RE Fee” under description
- New Students: in-person registration is required with the following documents:
- Child’s Baptism Certificate and Communion Certificate or child’s Birth Certificate
- Complete and print the online registration form
- Make payment during in-person registration on Sundays during the month of August after all Masses in Hubertus Hall.
- All students must wear a face mask while in the RE building.
- All desks are 6 feet apart
- After each session, we will be sanitizing classroom.
- All children must hand sanitize before and after all classes.
- Classes will be dismissed out of the classrooms one at a time, utilizing all exits of building to ensure everyone is keeping six feet apart. You will receive an email indicating which exit your child will be using to exit.
Questions? Please contact the Director of Religious Education, at 210-688-9033, extension 204.