- Confessions are scheduled for:
- Wednesdays from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Thursdays from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- None during Lent
- None on Holy Days of Obligation
- None during the Summertime
- None during the week of Christmas and New Year’s Day
The sacrament of Reconciliation is celebrated along with the sacrament of Eucharist at the end of the 3rd grade. To learn more about receiving the sacraments of Eucharist and Reconciliation at the end of the 3rd grade, visit our Religious Education page.
Eucharist for Adults and Non-Baptized Children of Catechetical Age
The Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults (RCIA) offers classes for adults and non-baptized children aged 6 or older into full communion with the Catholic Church through the receipt of the Sacraments of Christian Initiation (Baptism, Confirmation and Eucharist). To learn more about receiving the sacrament of Eucharist as an adult or non-baptized child of catechetical age, visit our RCIA page.