The members of the Men’s Club are constantly seeking ways to share our gifts and talents with the St. Anthony Mary Claret parish by promoting Catholic action in an environment of fellowship, spiritual well-being, and service without recognition or reward. The Men’s Club sponsors a fish fry on Fridays during the Lenten season and barbecue sales in August. These two events provide opportunities for families to enjoy an affordable meal while socializing with other parish members. The fish and brisket are cooked on-site and served fresh and hot.
Profits from our fish fry and barbecue sales help us fund:
- two annual college scholarships
- annual donations to the bereavement committee
- ACTS retreat scholarships
- Boy Scout and Cub Scout events
- landscaping projects on the church grounds
- simple maintenance of church facilities
- donations for natural disaster relief
The Men’s Club is open to all males 18 years and older who are registered members of the Parish or men who are sponsored by a current Men’s Club member. The club meets in the Pavilion on the last Monday of every month, excluding December. Meetings begin with a light dinner at 7 p.m. followed by a general meeting.
For additional information, email, call, or text:
Contact: Isidro “Sid” Luna, President
Contact: Mark Tapia, Vice-President