Would you like to learn how to take up your daily cross with love, serenity and strength, and drink the cup of the Lord?
The Apostleship of the Cross teaches us how.
A challenge for you who are seeking…
– meaning to your joys and sorrows,
– a closer relationship with God,
– to bear His witness in the midst of the world,
– friends who share your quests
– to live the common priesthood
Meeting schedule: Every Thursday:
- Our last class for 2020-2021 will be Thursday, June 3, 2021
- Our first class for 2021-2022 will be Thursday, September 2, 2021
We help coordinate the Bilingual Holy Hour that is every first Thursday of the month at 7:00 p.m.
Contact: Maria Ramirez (Leader)
Alternate contact: Frances B. Johnson (Secretary)